The Go Chair is #1 for portability! With feather-touch disassembly, you can take your Go Chair to all your favorite places and enjoy greater independence.
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- Number one for portability
- Convenient under seat storage keeps your personal items close at hand
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Your choice of six colors
- heaviest piece is only 36 lbs.
- 18″ x 17″, 5-point swivel seat with latch release
- Speeds up to 3.7 mph
- 18 amp batteries
- Compact turning radius of only 25.4″
- Height & width adjustable armrests
- Large footplate
- 60″ lap belt
The Jazzy 1450 offers heavy-duty construction and performance components including upgraded motors, a reinforced frame, 90-amp PG VR2 controller and speeds up to 4.5 mph.
This bariatric power chair features a 600 lb. weight capacity, front-wheel drive for superb indoor maneuverability in the tightest of spaces and large front drive-wheels for extra absorption over obstacles.
The Jazzy 1450 combines superb climbing capabilities with front anti-tips for transitioning over grade changes and handling various terrains easily.
- 600 lbs. weight capacity
- Maximum speed up to 4.5 mph
- Maximum performance, extremely efficient motor package
- Seat dimensions up to 32″ by 28″
The Jazzy 600 ES features patented Mid-wheel 6® technology and Active-Trac® ATX Suspension for an extraordinary level of performance, maneuverability and the tightest turning radius in the Jazzy line.
Mid-wheel 6 technology incorporates ATX Suspension for extra stability with independent front casters that raise and lower as needed to compensate instantly for changes in terrain and ease of transitions.
The Jazzy 600 ES offers true all-around performance indoors and out, transitions curbs smoothly and is rated for climbing and aggressive performance, making it an excellent power chair choice.
- OMNI-Casters (nylon, spherical-shaped casters) on front and rear to prevent wheel hang-ups
- Side-mounted, easily accessible freewheel levers
- Active-Trac® ATX Suspension for enhanced performance over more varied terrain
- Easy front access to batteries
Elevates 12” in just 11 seconds. With a sleek, more modern look, this power chair safely drives at speeds up to 4 mph while elevated, allowing users to enjoy face-to-face social engagement. With Mid-Wheel 6® Drive and Active-Trac® Suspension, the Jazzy Air® 2 offers enhanced performance and stability both indoors and out.
- High-back or solid seat pan, reclining sport seat. Seat features 2” of depth adjustment. Choice of 16”x16”-18”, 18”x18”-20”, 20”x20”-22”
- Angle, height and depth adjustable armrests
- Height adjustable headrest
- Newly re-designed lift features:
- 2” lower seat-to-floor height enables user to sit comfortably at standard table or desk
- Raises and lowers in 11 seconds by using the Air switch or VR2 joystick
- Drives safely at 4 mph in the elevated position
- Integrated foot platform with rubber insert and 2”of adjustment for comfort in both the elevated and non-elevated positions
- Bright LED marker lights offers visibility in all environments
- Active-Trac® suspension with Mid-Wheel 6® Technology allows for maximum stability in the elevated and non-elevated positions
- Single-sided caster forks for enhanced maneuverability
- Under seat front storage compartment keeps your valuables accessible
The Jazzy Elite ES delivers a reliable blend of power, performance and style for your active lifestyle.
The in-line, front-wheel drive technology provides tight turns around corners for optimal indoor maneuverability in small spaces and large front wheels for extra absorption over obstacles.
With superb climbing capabilities combined with front anti-tip wheels for transitioning over grade changes easily, the Jazzy Elite ES handles various terrains with ease.
- In-line, front-wheel drive technology
- 40 amp, PG GC 3 controller
- Simple main frame design for easy serviceability
- Comfort high-back seat with headrest
- Jazzy Armor controller guard to protect from daily wear and tear
- Basic Jazzy Armor shroud decals
Simply fold and travel with the Jazzy® Passport. This compact power chair folds in just a few steps and offers convenient storage and ample foot room. Travel in comfort with the Jazzy Passport.
- A compact and lightweight design makes traveling a breeze
- Back seat pocket for extra storage while on-the-go
- Folds in just a few simple steps for effortless transport
- Includes convenient, under seat mesh storage bag, mesh cup holder and 40” lap belt
- Large foot platform to accommodate the user’s comfort
- Specialty foam seat design for extreme comfort
The Jazzy Select 6® 2.0 offers a truly unique ride experience with a sporty design and superior performance. Pride’s patented Active-Trac® Suspension combines with Mid-Wheel 6® drive design for a smooth, comfortable and stable ride, both indoors and out. The depth-adjustable high-back seat folds flat for greater convenience while offering maximum comfort and support.
- Active-Trac® Suspension combines with Mid-Wheel 6® Technology for a smooth, stable ride over uneven terrain
- Convenient, high-back folding seat is depth adjustable for maximum comfort and includes replaceable back and seat covers available in sizes: 16” x 16”-18”, 18” x 18”-20” and 20” x 18”-20
- Height-adjustable, flip-up foot platform offers ample foot room for maximum comfort
- Black, flat-free, non-marking tires saves your floors
- The Jazzy® Armor® shrouds protect your chair and controller from dirt, dust and daily wear and tear
- In-line joystick mount is equipped with performance matched electronics for easy operation
- Equipped with 60” lap belt for security and peace of mind