The 4Front® is a quiet, more responsive front-wheel drive power chair that features automotive-grade suspension with unprecedented comfort and ride quality.
- CASE (Caster Angle Sensor Encoder) technology
- Unmatched driving performance and ride quality
- Advanced stability for smooth obstacle transitions
- Superior, automotive-grade SRS (Smooth Ride Suspension)
- Q-Logic 3 EX Advanced Drive Controls
- LED front and rear fender lights
- Quiet ride technology
- Available with WC19 crash-test approved, occupied transit option with all configurations
The design of the Edge 3 is for the most advanced power chair experience ever!
- Upgraded SRS (Smooth Ride Suspension)
- Optional 4.5 mph with iLevel®
- Optional iLevel’s patented Extra Stability Technology® enhances safety while performing transfers, reach, and numerous other activities of daily living
- iLevel is retrofittable on the Edge 3
- Fender lights, USB charger, and drive wheel color accents included
- 7 bold new colors and a total of 19 color options
- Made in America of foreign and domestic parts
- Available with WC19 crash-test approved occupied transit kit option with captain’s seating, Synergy® seating, and TRU-Balance® 3 seating configurations.
The Quickie® S-6 Series electric wheelchairs are built tough for serious outdoor enthusiasts. Top speeds up to 8.5 mph, standard 4-pole motors, and dynamic suspension overcome tough terrain while the hybrid base maneuvers gracefully indoors. Seating options such as tilt, recline, and power elevating legrests ensure your positioning needs are met.